Our first order was business was to try out the park's new Water Oasis feature. It only opened 2 weeks ago and it gets pretty crowded from what we heard. So we decided to hit it first before the rest of the crowds.
The Water Oasis seemed geared toward younger kids and Kylie really seemed to enjoy it. I think she would have played there all day if I had let her.
And just in case you were wondering, the pool is only 18 inches deep so she didn't need floaties. :)
We had to watch the Octonauts show again because Kylie LOVES the Octonauts!
And we rode rides and played carnival games!
Somehow Kylie was a big winner in both of the games she played.
And I have a big feeling we may have to go back to Gilroy Gardens ASAP because Delaney will want to check out the Water Oasis too!

2 comments:
I want a Hello Kitty bathing suit!
I used to have a Hello Kitty nightgown but Delaney stole it from me! :)
Post a Comment