Chris and I went to Pismo Beach a few weeks ago on a belated anniversary trip. I wasn't going to post any pictures because they aren't that exciting. But since my blog has been pretty boring lately, I decided to go ahead and post them. :)
The view from our hotel room...
The Pismo Beach clam dressed as a turkey...
We explored Avila Beach one day on our trip.
We enjoyed several Pismo Beach sunsets.
We went on a walk every morning and checked out the birds and surfers and from the Pismo Beach pier.
We visited Morro Bay.
We walked around Cal Poly. (If you look closely you can see the mustang statue in the background) We also got asked by a girl working at the bookstore if Chris and I had kids that go to Cal Poly. Apparently we look O-L-D!
A sort of artsy picture Chris was insistent we take of the neon Pismo light.
We had a fun time on the Central Coast and can't wait to go back!

1 comment:
First of all, you don't look old. I think that girl was just stupid.
Second, I love the sunset pictures. So pretty.
Post a Comment