Saturday, November 9, 2013

What I Love This Fall...

I have found A LOT of things I like online this week. And since I am supposed to be saving money, I figured I'd blog about them since I can't buy them!

I'm not sure how I didn't know about this before but there is a whole Department 56 Mickey Christmas village. I think I need to start collecting this ASAP!







I saw these UGG boots on Oprah's Favorite Things list year and I love them. Too bad they are $300!



I'm still loving my Harvey's Seatbelt Bags and I really like their new patch work Mickey design!



I know I have posted about this before, but I still want a pair of Hunter Wellies! I hear sometimes you can get a good deal on them at the Nordstrom's Rack, so maybe sometime I'll get lucky.

Delaney has been on a kick lately that she's sad that there is no doll out there named Delaney. I scoured the internet for one and couldn't find one. But I did come across a pair of hot pink Dr. Martens shoes for girls and the style is called Delaney. I would totally buy them for her if they weren't $84.95. Because if anyone remembers I went through quite the Doc Martens kick in high school (I had sandals, boots, mary janes, etc. - I think I went a little overboard).
And I promise to post some Halloween pictures soon. I just need to get them off my camera!

No comments: