Monday, April 21, 2014

March and April 2014

Here is what we have been up to lately...
 
We registered Kylie for pre-school in the Fall. She is super excited about this!

 
Delaney is playing softball again and loving it!



 
The naughty Leprechaun came to visit us again on St. Patrick's Day and made a mess of everything!

 
We went to a Shark's hockey game. Kylie is becoming a huge hockey fan for some reason! She loves her Sharks!



Kylie is still taking weekly swimming lessons and is doing well in the pool.
 
 

 
I celebrated my birthday at the end of March (34). I'm getting old! Delaney wanted nothing to do with pictures that day and Kylie kept stealing the candles out of my cupcakes!


 
And yesterday we had a nice Easter celebration with Chris' parents. The girls had a great time hunting eggs!




 
Now we are planning on enjoying our last few days of Spring Break by relaxing at home!

1 comment:

Princess Heather said...

Looks like you guys are keeping busy and having fun. I love that Kylie loves hockey. I do too. I miss you guys!