Sunday, February 23, 2014

Disneyland 2014

 
We just returned from a fun week at Catalina and Disneyland with Grandma Barb. Grandpa Don couldn't go on this trip with us and we missed him a lot. Here are just a few of our pictures from Disneyland.
 
 
Visiting with Merida - she is one of Delaney's very favorite Princesses!
 
 
Riding Mater's Junkyard Jamboree



King Arthur's Carousel
 


 
Astro Orbiter


 
Spinning on Francis the Ladybug!

 
Duffy the Disney Bear

 
Donald Duck

 
Sofia the First

 
Luigi's Flying Tires

 
More Mater's Junkyard Jamboree - it's one of our favorites!

 
Tigger

 
Rabbit

 
Autopia


 
The following pictures are from our dinner at Goofy's Kitchen. All of mine are terrible! Hopefully Grandma Barb's came out better!!!
 
 
Princess Jasmine

 
Pluto

 
Cinderella

 
Chris' birthday is this Thursday so we told them at the restaurant it was an early birthday dinner for him. Cinderella helped sing him Happy Birthday and insisted on posing for a picture with him!

 
Minnie Mouse

 
Visiting Tinker Bell at Pixie Hollow

 
Winnie the Pooh ride

 
We also had lunch with Princess Ariel and the other Princesses at the Ariel's Grotto restaurant. We ate here to celebrate Kylie's potty training success.

 
Snow White

 
Cinderella

 
Belle

 
Aurora

 
Riding Grizzly River Run. Delaney is sitting next to Chris, you just can't see her in the picture.

 
Dug, from the movie Up.


 
And like always we had a great trip and can't wait to go back. 

2 comments:

Princess Heather said...

When I see these pictures it makes me want to go to Disneyland right away. I wish I could. I am glad you guys had such a good time.

Melissa said...

I know...whenever I see anyone's Disney pictures I feel the same way!