We just got home from a fun week on Catalina Island. I didn't take that many pictures this trip and the ones I took aren't super exciting. But here's a few you can check out anyways...
Delaney with wind whipped hair on the boat ride to the Island...
Eating doughnuts for breakfast from our favorite doughnut shop...
Collecting shells on our favorite rocky beach...
Climbing and playing on the anchor by the Casino...
Delaney and Kylie LOVED playing with their cousin Sierra...
Playing in the water on the sandy beaches....
Eating Ice Cream on the beach...
While we were on Catalina, the city of Avalon celebrated it's 100th Birthday. We got to a watch a firework show over the harbor.
We ate at our favorite restaurant the Lobster Trap and got to sit in our favorite spot - an old boat!
We played on the on the beach some more and enjoyed spending time with family.
And Kylie even got to play her first round of miniature golf.
After a fun week, we were all sad to go home. Luckily the weather was nice and warm and we could ride outside on the back of the boat this trip.
And like always we can't wait to go back to our favorite vacation spot!
(And please excuse the super blurry quality of my pictures. I know my pictures aren't the greatest to begin with but I noticed a smudge on my camera lens once I got home so I think that made some of them even worse!)




1 comment:
That picture of Kylie in her little mermaid swimming suit and sun glasses with her hand on her hip is awesome. It looks like you had a great time, and it looks the weather was beautiful.
Post a Comment