Please bear in mind, most of these pictures are from my phone so they aren't great!
Kylie and I spend a lot of time taking pictures of our ourselves with my phone while we wait for Delaney to get out of school.
Kylie and Delaney love to dress themselves and to wear accessories. They certainly have their own sense of style. :)
Delaney had her last soccer game of the season. But the sun was in the wrong spot, so I didn't get any good pictures.
Chris and I went to a black die dinner. I couldn't find anything to wear, so I wore an old lady dress. :(
Delaney and Kylie spent a fun weekend decorating gingerbread houses with Cousin Sierra, but all I have of that are a few blurry iPhone pictures like this.
We spent Thanksgiving Day in San Jose. Delaney and Kylie helped make pumpkin pies and took a dip in the spa with Daddy.
Last weekend Delaney marched in the local Christmas parade with the Girl Scouts.
And also last weekend, we also got our house all decorated for Christmas both inside and out.
And on top of that Delaney lost a tooth, which I don't have a good picture of. I guess she'll be singing "All I Want for Christmas is My Two Front Teeth" this year.

2 comments:
Looks like you've been pretty busy! Love all of the outfits the girls have chosen to wear and also all of your Christmas decorations. You're way ahead of me!
Cute pictures! And I can't quite see your whole dress in the picture, but it doesn't look old ladylike to me. You look great.
Post a Comment