Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Yuba City & An Early Birthday Party for Delaney

After the Giants game we got up early on Friday morning and drove straight to Yuba City. We went to Yuba City to go to the Fair. And while we were there we had a small early birthday party for Delaney. The party was also a meet the baby party for Kylie since I haven't been home to Yuba City since before she has was born.

For some reason all of the pictures taken at the fair where on my Mom's camera so I have none to share. But here are a few from Delaney's party that ended up on my camera.

Delaney and Kylie had fun playing with their toys at Grandma Peggy's waiting for the party to start.



Delaney was very excited to get a mini Tiana cake for her party and pretty pink cupcakes.



Kylie got to meet and visit with lots of relatives (for some reason I didn't get a picture of Kylie with everyone).

Kylie and Aunt Phyllis...


Delaney made sure everyone wore lei's and party hats to celebrate her birthday.



Kylie got a little tired and passed out during the party...


Grandma Peggy, Ashlynn and Emerson all helped Delaney open her gifts.



Then Kylie woke up and more people got a turn to hold her.






After the party was over we all hit up the fair and had a great time.

Now here are a few more random pictures from our visit.

Kylie taking a bath in the sink...


Delaney modeling a pink shower cap...


And here are a couple of fair pictures from my iPhone.

I bought these pink ear muffs for Kylie to wear during the Mud Bog and Demolition Derby. Needless to say, she didn't really like them because they started to smoosh her face.


This picture of "Officer Delaney" makes me laugh every time I see it!




And Angie and I got some feather hair extensions at the fair. Here is a picture of mine.


For some reason Chris isn't a big fan of my feather hair extension or the air brush tattoo I got on my ankle at the fair. I don't know what's wrong with him. :) Good thing neither of them are permament!!!

1 comment:

Princess Heather said...

Looks like fun. And it isn't a trip to the fair without an air brush tattoo in my opinion. I haven't tried the feather extensions yet though. They look like they could be fun as well.